Synevyr Lake is a legend that makes historians and researchers restless, known for ages – one of the most picturesque natural reservoirs of Ukraine, which is popularly known as Eye of the Sea and Pearl of the Carpathians.More Information about the Excursion
Bus excursion to the mountains for 1 day
Duration – 15 hours
Downtown gathering at 6:40. Departure at 7:00. Return at 22:30
During our excursion you will visit:
- Shipit Waterfall;
- Synevyr Lake;
- Optional – for those who wish to reach up the Borzhavsky ridge on a chair lift, (lifting time is 15-20 minutes).
Shipit – one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Western Ukraine. There is Borzhavsky ridge between the rivers Vicha, Rypinka and Borzhava. The mountains Temnatyk – 1344 m, Velykyi Verkh (in English: Grand Top) – 1599 m, Plai (Mahura, Menchul – 1248m, Kuk (Hun) – 1362 m …. Hemba (1491 m) and others of this ridge are related to the part of this ridge.
Continuation of the tour to Synevyr Lake. Stops near the Transcarpathian springs on the way over. Crossing the Synevyr Pass and the wildlife area will give you many minutes of fascination with the beauty of this beautiful land.
Free time for lunch. The Transcarpathian dishes are available at the both Tavern and Museum, which collects household items from all over Transcarpathia. Banusz, bogracs, trout… all dishes are unbelievable and picturesque!
Walk to Synevyr Lake.
The lake was resulted from a powerful landslide caused by an earthquake about 10,000 years ago.
Synevyr Lake is considered to be the most interesting object of Synevyr National Park and is one of the claims to fame of the Ukrainian Carpathians. It is located at an altitude of 989 meters above sea level, has an average area of 4-5 hectares, its average depth is 8-10 m, maximum – 22 m.
Important!!! Admission tickets to the museums and tourist spots are to be paid for separately!
Admission tickets prices:
- Shipit waterfall – full, elderly, students UAH 10, pupils UAH 5;
- Synevyr Lake – full, elderly UAH 25, students and pupils UAH 10;
- Optional – for those who wish to reach up the Borzhavsky ridge on a chair lift, (lifting time is 15-20 minutes) – full, elderly, students UAH 100, pupils UAH 70.
The price includes:
- meeting with a representative of the agency;
- travel by Euro class bus;
- observation excursions according to the program;
- guided excursion from the beginning till the end.
The price does not include:
- admission tickets to the tourist spots;
- lunches (from UAH 85);
- souvenirs, personal wishes.
WE WISH A GOOD TRAVEL AND UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!
The travel agency is not responsible for the operation of public road services, jam of traffic, weather conditions and related delays in the tour and possible inconveniences.